We have missed you all over the last couple of months and want to thank you all for your support throughout this unprecedented period! LUCIA Melbourne Hair however is excited to announce that from the 12th of May we will be back in the Salon. Please rest assure that we will be actively taking further measures in the practice of good hygiene and sanitisation throughout the Salon comprising of the following:
- All clients will be required to sanitise their hands upon entering and leaving the Salon;
- Each workstation will be sanitised pre and post services for each client with sanitisers placed at each station and gloves and masks will be used where required;
- Appointments will be coordinated to minimise the amount of people at any one time in the Salon and we ask that only people who have booked attend the Salon;
- Alternate workstations will be used to ensure safe distancing;
- A maximum of only 2 clients who have booked will be allowed to wait at the Reception area at any one time;
- We ask that all handbags, bags and coats or jackets be kept off chairs and benches;
- We have also removed all magazines and books;
- We will be providing disposable cups for all beverages;
- We kindly ask that only eftpos or credit cards be used until further notice;
- We encourage the use of the COVIDSafe app and
- Should you have any cold or flu like symptoms to please call or email so that your booking can be rescheduled.
- Temperature checks will be conducted prior to commencing your service. Should a temperature be recorded at 38degrees Celsius or over, we’ll unfortunately have to reschedule the appointment.
We can’t wait to see you all again.
From the Team at LUCIA Melbourne Hair!